Describing in Detail

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

FSL 2 is really proving to be a challenge. It's not as 'fun' as FSL 1 where you learn more signs to words because it's more about actually making signing functional. Last class was mostly focused on defending explanations and answering questions and learning to describe in detail.

It is a skill I have to work on, taking in more details and being more observant.

Oh, and I don't mean that I am not enjoying my classes. It's just really more challenging now and i find myself with the beginnings of a headache after each session from all the things I have to take in, and all the observing I really must do. I can't even take down notes.

But I have been practicing my fingerspelling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP